Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving ....... & I'm exhausted

I love my children :-)!!!! Thank goodness I had to be up at 530 am because my little ones decided they were getting up at 545 am and staying up. So we did an early morning version of our morning routine. We made our beds, brushed our teeth, CJ changed his underwear & Kenna changed from a cloth diaper to her underwear, then we sat down for O'Bob(spongebob) while I made them breakfast.

Finally at the table... They had sliced oranges, sliced pears, and cinnamon maple cream of wheat!
After breakfast hurried along to the bath to get ready for Brunch with great grandma.

Before we left, the babies decided they need to have a " million hug contest", these two crack me up.

Brunch went great, although I had the lunch trio and asked for loaded baked potato soup. Normally i love it & it hits the spot. Well today thanks to baby C it tasted rancid. My DH says it was all in my taste buds, hahaha
& for the first time I about tossed my cookies. That was the end if brunch for me :-)

Later on we had dinner at my house with family. Turkey, baked macaroni & cheese, green beans, mashed taters, sweet tater casserole, rolls, fruit salad, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, cookie bars, & bloody Mary's (which smelled awful to me, add in the fact i hate anything tomato but ketchup & I am pregnant.. Über gross!!) I was super stuffed. After dinner we had good conversation and lots of fun watching Alaska the last frontier ...lol

Then it happened...I wash wishing family farewell and before i got half way thru " have a good night" I lost my delicious dinner over my porch rail. Thank you baby C. Mommy really didn't want it anyways :-)
All in all a good day & evening considering I was in bed asleep by 730.....

Ps. Being 2300 miles away from my side of the family, is making the holiday season hard on me. I really missed them, and my Mac-n-cheese is totally not my Nannny's!!!!! I love you all I'm so thankful for smart phones & tango, because with out them I'd been an emotional wreak!





No comments:

Post a Comment