Friday, November 23, 2012

It's going to be a long night

Went to the 8 pm showing of Twilight Breaking Dawn, it was was Awesome. It was most likely my favorite out of the entire saga.

****Flash Forward 2 hours****

I get home, take my pregnant self to the bathroom( a long movie & long bathroom lines are not my on the top of my list right now) & I get ready for bed. I'm in bed all of 10 minutes and I hear the dreaded " mommy I puke!" coming from a across my house. My little girl was up crying because she vomited and it woke her up. Poor baby!! I feel so bad for her. On a good note she went to bed in panties & stayed dry!!! Yay, but that's besides the point.

Now after a quick bath, and a cloth diaper change. I pull her old crib mattress in the living room, make up a bed for her and turn on cartoons. Phineas & Ferb at 1030pm, wow really the only cartoon???? Well, she is now comfy laying on her mat in the living room watching cartoons, while mommy camps out on the couch. My little girl is so precious. She didn't want to be left alone.

20 minutes later......

Mommy is waiting for her sleeping beauty to fall back asleep & hoping the puking episodes are finished at least for the night.
No fever, but she says her tummy aches. So I'm hoping she will be better by morning. Little princess is yawning finally, so this tired mommy is going to try to get comfortable on a non comfortable couch ( well at least to sleep on anyways)





1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear your daughter is sick! Hope she starts to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete