Sunday, November 18, 2012

Step one of adding to the Chaos

Thursday November 15th. I woke up with a sneaky feeling that today was going to change my life. We all ready live a chaotic life with 2 kids, 2 dogs, a cat & a horse.  But there was always that feeling of wanting to add the final touches. So I woke up early this morning and went straight to the bathroom....

&&& then I waited for what seemed to be forever..in real time it was actually 3 minutes :-) haha...
The top test is from 11/15 w/FMU, middle test & digi are from 11/16 with FMU, and the last test is from 11/17 with FMU.
Our final touch is well on its way :-)

2 comments:

  1. Soooo....I apparantly missed this. Congrats to you!!! Looks like you got the co-host luck!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-) I'm hoping you will be joining me !!!!

    ReplyDelete