Saturday, February 23, 2013

What a morning !!

It's Saturday morning! Yay, time for mommy time. I got up at 700 am and was out the door by 730 am. But, not before I put the munchkins in bed with DH & before I left I told him " I'm leaving, kiddos are in bed with you.. Do YOU UNDERSTAND"... He acknowledged me and said " yes, I love you"

So I left....

3 hours later I get a text message from my lovely husband.
" why didn't you put the kids in bed with me before you left?"
Of course this text sparked my interest and I called home just to hear him tell me
That my son chose to flood his bathroom and my daughter cracked all my eggs on the floor( 18 eggs ), mixed ranch & hot sauce together, & pulled bacon out of freezer.
I just laughed and told him well you wanted to sleep in so it's your mess to clean up!! Again, I'm not a happy mama about this & it kinda aggravates me that he didn't get up like he should have, but it's his mess to clean up.

So we will see what kinda mess I have when I get home in a couple hours :(

No comments:

Post a Comment